Saturday, November 7, 2015

You and my glass You and I

You and my glass: You and I You and my glass: You and I

• Packaging: very interesting, placed two cups Cup and let the handle looks like two green leaves ~

Hermes Galaxy S6 Case

Creative from designer Woohyeok Jeong, Cup of you and me (You and I), a set of two cups, handed out by the soil and the seed package. Two cups is just out of hand are designed as green shoots, you can use either one to make pots and give yourself another. The inside of the Cup, there is a water line near the bottom, above the water line, you can drink, and below the water line, please remember to your plants at the right time ~ Hermes Galaxy S6 Case Hermes S6 cases

--Look at the relationship between humans and nature, should be just like you and me together.

You and my glass: You and I You and my glass: You and I

Designer: Woohyeok Jeong

[ via woohyeok.com ]

No comments:

Post a Comment